- Before each use check carefully. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness. Please discard this dummy chain after six (6) months of use.
- Never lengthen the soother holder! Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child may be strangled.
- Attach the clip securely to your baby/child’s clothing, for example on its chest.
- DO NOT attach to accessories such as bib or scarves.
- DO NOT leave your child unattended when using our products.
Clean with a damp cloth or soft sponge using lukewarm water only. Do not use any cleaning products. Do not soak, sterilize or wash in the dishwasher. Air dry after cleaning. Store in the pouch included if not in use.
THIS DUMMY CHAIN IS NOT A TOY OR TEETHER!
As per our care instructions, our products MUST only be used under adult supervision. If your baby is harmed due to product misuse or without supervision, we cannot take responsibility.
Our silicone beads are non-toxic and are made from 100% food grade that is BPA, Cadmium, Lead, Phthalates, latex, and PVC free. Beads and clips are made of either beech or maple wood, which are naturally anti-microbial and self-healing so they resist bacteria and splintering. The pattern of the marble bead and the grain of the wood might be different from the pictures as each of them is unique.
This dummy chain adheres to the Australia/New Zealand safety standards DIN EN 12586:2007+A1:2011 Soother holder – Child use and care articles. Safety standards and testing methods have been followed in the process of making these.